2022 Membership Dues

505 American Section Webmaster

Jan 6, 2022, 10:36:32 AMJan 6
to 505 WC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 Northwest, 505 EC Group, 505-usa-region-one
Everyone -

Following a unanimously approved proposal at the 2021 AGM, we have switched to a "one date" renewal system for Class dues. This means that all memberships renew on 1/1 each year, so everyone needs to renew for 2022. This should simplify it for everyone, including Russ and me who wind up being the ones haranguing everyone about their memberships at regattas.

Current active membership is required to sail in both Midwinters and NAs next month. Why not renew today and check that item off your list of things to do? And then register for NAs and Midwinters while you're at it?

Dave (who just renewed his membership)