Driver Wanted - FL to New England

Craig Thompson

Feb 14, 2022, 8:48:19 AM2/14/22
to 505 EC Group, 505 WC Group, 505 Region 1 Group, 505-usa-r...@googlegroups.com, 505 NA Group
All,

I am looking for someone to drive my van and double trailer from Clearwater to Portsmouth, NH after the NA's.

Details:
  • Ride in comfort and style in my 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan. It's not just a car, it's a lifestyle
  • There is a bed setup in the back for your napping pleasure
  • Approx 1400 miles total
  • I will provide a gas card
  • Payment: $1000 + $250 flight voucher
  • Time flexible, but preference for an immediate departure after event
If you know someone trustworthy that may be interested, please let me know.
___

Craig Thompson
PXL_20220213_022107448.jpg

Craig Thompson

Feb 14, 2022, 8:05:45 PM2/14/22
to 505 EC Group, 505 WC Group, 505 Region 1 Group, 505-usa-r...@googlegroups.com, 505 NA Group
All,

Driver has been secured. Thanks to everyone who reached out to help.

___

Craig Thompson