Photos from 2022 NAs

505 American Section Webmaster

Mar 15, 2022, 9:54:24 AMMar 15
to 505 WC Group, 505 NA Group, 505-usa-region-one, 505 EC Group, 505 Northwest
Rob Woelfel's dad took some great photos during the North Americans, as did PRO Donna Sue Marks. I have begun posting them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ilc59-3V-3Povcj_ydv41zk_gED9WEh3?usp=sharing

I'll continue to add the others as time allows, and I appreciate your patience.

505 American Section Webmaster

Mar 30, 2022, 12:54:44 PMMar 30
to 505 WC Group, 505 NA Group, 505-usa-region-one, 505 EC Group, 505 Northwest
I just added a whole bunch more photos to this drive: NAs 2022 Clearwater - Google Drive

Will try to get the remaining ones up this weekend.

Thanks again to Bob Woelfel for taking all of these.