505 owner/buyer survey

USA 505 Webmaster

Sep 22, 2021, 11:28:17 AM9/22/21
to 505-usa-e...@googlegroups.com, 505-usa-r...@googlegroups.com, 505 WC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 Northwest
Hi everyone -

As some may know, Thompson Boat Works has become the agent for Ovington Boats in the US. Craig and Larry Tuttle have put together a short survey to gauge ownership trends and intentions in order to help them figure out how to serve the 505 buyer market.

Please take a minute to fill out the survey and we will discuss it at the AGM next week.

Link below.

Thanks

505 American Section Webmaster

Feb 22, 2022, 10:47:56 AM2/22/22
to 505 EC Group, 505-usa-region-one, 505 WC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 Northwest
All -

Hopefully everyone's trip home from NAs was as smooth as mine and I hope your hands hurt less than mine do (a good problem to have - we had breeze).

At the informal "Not AGM" we had in FL, we concluded that there is reasonable demand for competitive used boats and that there are probably a lot of underutilized boats out there that a change of hands would suit well. I'll rattle chains on that separately, but if you have a boat growing cobwebs in the garage, let me know and we can help get it into new hands and out on the water.

Dave