Classifieds

505 American Section Webmaster

Mar 10, 2022, 9:45:01 AM3/10/22
to 505 EC Group, 505 WC Group, 505-usa-region-one, 505 Northwest, 505 NA Group
Everyone -

The classifieds section is by far the most active part of the class's site. A lot of people buy and sell stuff there and it's a good functionality for the class to have.

This week's email brought out a bunch of good stuff, but it also accelerated the already much too high level of "hey can you please edit/delete/repost my ad for me?" requests.

It's the poster's responsibility to manage his/her classified posts. Brendan did a great job setting this up so it's easy for people to use - sign in to the site, post your stuff, sell your stuff, delete your ad. Easy.

 The class information office SINCERELY appreciates your diligence in this matter.

Thanks