Collection of Tank Talks, 505 Great Britain, Other 505 Magazines

Alexander Meller

Apr 1, 2010, 3:25:02 PM4/1/10
to 505 fleet 40 (googlegroups), 505-global, 505-NAs
All,

I have two boxes (one medium, one small) full of Tank Talks, 505 Great Britain magazines and other 505 class magazines.  I do not have room for these.   Many of these have never been opened, and they are an interesting resource; I just don't have room for them.

If no one responds to say they will take they, I am putting these in paper recycling early next week.  So for the sake of 505 class history, someone please take these.  I can ship to you.

Ali

--
Alexander "Ali" Meller
7200 & 7080

jbd

Apr 1, 2010, 4:28:33 PM4/1/10
to 505-global
Bonjour Ali,
I'm interested and I have some room for this material.
My address is :
Jean-Baptiste DUPONT
23 rue Uniec Matilin
56370 SARZEAU