Australian. European, Asian Sailing Magazines and Websites?

Alexander Meller

Apr 17, 2017, 12:40:46 PM4/17/17
to 505-global
All,

We are building a media contact list for information and race reports for the 2017 505 World Championship.  I have contact information for some key sailing media in England, Europe and the USA

Yachts & Yachting,
downundersail, Scuttlebutt and Scuttlebutt Europe

We have the USA covered, any other European, Australian or Asian (we expect a team from Japan to be racing) to include?  Please send e-mails/contact information to me.

Thanks,

Ali
7200

--
Alexander "Ali" Meller

SWE 8651

Apr 18, 2017, 2:31:24 PM4/18/17
to 505-global
Hi,
How do I reach you Ali?
Others obviously have an e-mailaddress to you.Or do you want this coversation on the google group?
Best regards,
Per-Eric
Crew SWE 8651