Upgrade of an old Parker 505

Ebbe Rosén

Nov 16, 2010, 8:58:22 AM11/16/10
to 505-global
Hello All,

Piotr Nowicki, from Poland but living in Sweden, is in my eyes a professional in 505 renovation!
If anyone is interested in upgrading an old 505 like Piotr have done, I suggest that you contact him for advice.

His 505 is an old Parker 505, No. 4130. But you could not tell after looking on the photos how it look today.
Start looking at the last image and you'll get the picture! It seems he has made and upgraded to new tanks and deck as well.

This 505 was once owned and raced by Stig Petersson (current ISAF President) and his brother Goran in the early seventies.
The next owner when Stig & Goran sold the boat after the worlds in Marstrand in 1974 were Krister and Martin Bergstrom.

Regards
Ebbe Rosen
SWE 8926