Need Sailing Media Contacts for 2017 SAP 5O5 World Championship

Alexander Meller

Apr 10, 2017, 3:26:14 PM4/10/17
to 505-global
All,

We are building our media contact list for the 2017 SAP 5O5 World Championship.

This is the list we will e-mail with daily reports and results during the event, and with a few announcements and other "goodies" before the event (just to remind everyone the event is coming up).

If there is a sailing magazine, website, sailing journalist or even your local newspaper than might be interested in how you are doing, please send me the name and a contact e-mail address.

Thanks very much,

--
Alexander "Ali" Meller
7200

SWE 8651

Apr 18, 2017, 2:31:24 PM4/18/17
to 505-global
Hi Ali,
Is this the way to send it, or should it be to your personal e-mail? I am not aware of that address. We have a few addresses in Sweden that should be on the list.
Best wishes,
Per-Eric
Crew SWE 8651