Homage to Marcel on September the 26th - Cercle de la Voile de Paris

jbd

Aug 30, 2009, 3:29:14 AM8/30/09
to 505-global
The Cercle de la Voile de Paris (CVP), Marcel's only sailing club,
will host on Sep 26th from 4:30 pm an Homage ceremony followed by a
buffet.
On the following day, we will race the Ya-Za cup Marcel wanted to hold
in September this year (Ya-Za is the name of Marcel's fiveoh).
Anyone who wants to attend is welcome to do so.
Many thanks to advise the club at cvp...@club-internet.fr of your
attendance with the number or persons so as the club get organize to
welcome you as you deserve.

For those who would like to do so, there will be an opportunity to
share with all his friends stories of a great moment spent in the
company of Marcel.

I wish I'll see you there and many thanks for the very nice words and
comments I (we) received from all of you about my friend Marcel.

Jean-Baptiste

PS: Should you have any question, feel free to contact me at
jbdu...@free.fr or the club at cvp...@club-internet.fr