Berlin is calling 24th - 25th of October 2009

1 view

rawal...@t-online.de

Oct 6, 2009, 5:10:38 AM10/6/09
to 505-g...@googlegroups.com

Hi 505 sailors from Europe,

the Berlin Championship 2009 is  coming closer and closer.

Hope to see a lot of you in Berlin with a wonderful program on the water and especially at night (Berlin the city that never sleeps). We will also serve dinner and beer for free after the races on Saturday.

The sailing conditions in Berlin are great at the end of October. We have always up to 5 and sunny periods.

Save your Entry  NOW !!!!  www.vsaw.de  ENTRY will close at the 19th of October.

Accommodation is not a problem. Just call the Club Secretary +49/30805 20 06 or vs...@vsaw.de There are also cheap B & B hostels in that area.

Come a couple of days earlier or stay longer and enjoy the atmosphere of Berlin. Sightseeing, Clubs, Bars and whatever you want 24 hours a day.

Take care and see you all on the water (send this mail to another 505 sailor)

Juergen Waldheim  GER 8929

President German 505 Association

www.int505.de