Call for Papers-Journal of NanoAnalysis-December 2014

NanoAnalysis Journal

Nov 21, 2014, 2:44:30 AM11/21/14

Inline image 2

Editor in Chief's Call for Papers

Dear colleague,

As Editor in Chief of Journal of NanoAnalysis© - an International Journal, I invite you for sending your scientific paper for publishing in Journal of NanoAnalysis©, an international, peer reviewed open access journal focusing on all aspects of Nanotechnology and Analytical Chemistry subjects. We call all scientists for publishing their scientific finding into our open access journal.

You will receive a comprehensive and fair peer review for December issue.  We have achieved this exceptional efficiency by providing peer reviewers with a simple interface and clear instructions, allowing them to perform their work in less time.  Our instructions to peer reviewers require them to provide a fair, balanced and constructive assessment.  Journal of NanoAnalysis© staff will provide you with frequent updates on your submission by email.

Journal of NanoAnalysis© is designed to provide high visibility to your paper.  The Article Views figure above shows the total quantity of views of journal articles.  To maximize your paper’s visibility the publisher works intensively on search engine optimization and your article will be announced on Twitter, RSS, LinkedIn and email newsletters.

When your submission is received it will be subject to an initial assessment to ensure it is ready for peer review.  After peer review is completed an editorial decision will be made on its suitability for publication on the basis of two peer review reports.  Following final acceptance Journal of NanoAnalysis© efficient and user-friendly interface will guide you through the production process.  Your paper will be published as soon as it is ready.  If you need it, copy editing, figure creation and provisional PDF publication is available. The submission process takes less than two minutes and processing will commence on the same day.  Click here to commence the submission process now.

Yours sincerely,

--

Seyed Mojtaba Mostafavi
Deakin University