Fwd: Gunsaulus Egg Drop - Please forward

Miriam Schmid

Apr 5, 2011, 1:40:19 AM4/5/11
to 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <kyle....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:22 AM
Subject: Gunsaulus Egg Drop - Please forward
To: msc...@iit.edu

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDRmRm5TNGpXRzZnYWFYSm16OE9SR1E6MQ

Gunsaulus Egg Drop

Entry form for the Gunsaulus Egg Drop. Submitting this creates no obligation, but is intended to help us gauge participation in order to better prepare with material, food, and drink purchasing. Please enter in teams of 2. If you would like to participate but do not have another person to compete with, enter in one name and we will pair you day of.

--
--Miriam Schmid--
College of Science and Letters

Mechia Augustin

Apr 5, 2011, 1:14:06 PM4/5/11
to 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com

miriam

I dont understand what the game is about.

Mechia

> Powered by Google Docs <http://docs.google.com> Report
> Abuse<https://spreadsheets.google.com/reportabuse?
formkey=dDRmRm5TNGpXRzZnYWFYSm16OE9SR1E6MQ&source=https%253A%252
F%252Fspreadsheets.google.com%252Fviewform%253Fformkey%253DdDRmRm5TN
GpXRzZnYWFYSm16OE9SR1E6MQ>-
> Terms
> of Service <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> - Additional
> Terms<http://www.google.com/google-d-s/terms.html>

Miriam Schmid

Apr 5, 2011, 1:14:24 PM4/5/11
to 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com
You have to build a structure that will keep an egg from breaking if you drop it from a 5th story window.  You have to build it and then they will test them all by dropping them.
--
--Miriam Schmid--
-Illinois Institute of Technology 2013-