Finance Board Nominations Open

Miriam Schmid

Apr 1, 2011, 11:31:29 AM4/1/11
to 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com, Elizabeth Pinkus-Huizenga, ccz...@iit.edu, kbi...@iit.edu, lhi...@iit.edu, lsw...@vandercook.edu, nhe...@iit.edu, pvo...@vandercook.edu, Stephanie Harmon (sharmon@iit.edu), ahut...@iit.edu, epac...@iit.edu, Erin Newell, James Kapaldo, Kevin Brenner, kmut...@iit.edu, mbi...@vandercook.edu, mje...@iit.edu, mjos...@iit.edu, mk...@iit.edu, msc...@iit.edu, okh...@iit.edu, opop...@iit.edu, sgan...@iit.edu, shashan...@gmail.com, tmat...@iit.edu, yxi...@iit.edu, Brooke Jeffcoat, jgo...@iit.edu, Jordan Alexander, mcho...@iit.edu, Ryan McClure (rmcclure@iit.edu), Samiat Jinadu (sjinadu@iit.edu), xzh...@iit.edu, zne...@iit.edu, atho...@iit.edu, ejoh...@iit.edu, ekur...@iit.edu, emos...@iit.edu, kpat...@iit.edu, ploz...@iit.edu, s.a...@shimer.edu, sgo...@iit.edu, ssa...@iit.edu, Stephan Oechsle, ya...@iit.edu
I am forwarding a message from Kevin O'Leary, the outgoing Finance Board Chair.  If anyone has questions about Finance Board or is interested in a position, I am happy to answer any questions (I was on FB for a year.) We need good people to handle how student money is being allocated, and if you know someone who would be a good fit you should nominate them!!
Thanks,
Miriam
Student Organization Leaders,

Every semester, Finance Board's members terms expire, and seats on the board open up. For this semester, Finance Board will have four open seats.

A Finance Board position has a large impact on campus, and is very demanding and rewarding. To learn more about Finance Board, visit fb.iit.edu

If you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for Finance Board, please let us know by emailing their name and email address tof...@iit.edu  Nominations for Finance Board will close at midnight on Tuesday, April 5th.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Kevin O'Leary
Finance Board Chair

--
--Miriam Schmid--