İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Miriam Schmid

okunmadı,
28 Şub 2011 21:56:1328.02.2011
alıcı William Fox, 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com
Here is the description of the Operations Assistant position.
Miriam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashley Lucas <alu...@iit.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Subject: FW: OA hiring
To: Miriam Schmid <msc...@iit.edu>, Courtney Williams <cwilli...@gmail.com>, Kate Baker <kba...@iit.edu>, Katherine Rhee <krh...@gmail.com>, Dalia Paola Arce <da...@iit.edu>

Hi All,

Here is some info on the Operations Assistant position we are looking to fill in the office. If you have anyone you know that would be good for the position please encourage them to apply by Wednesday. Kristy is looking to fill it with someone who can transition into the position this spring and be trained by our outgoing OA. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ashley

p.s. Feel free to send this to staff as well if you feel they would be a good fit for the position.