Fwd: 2011 Student Gift

Miriam Schmid

Apr 15, 2011, 8:59:49 AM4/15/11
to 4th-lew...@googlegroups.com, ub-exe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Student,

The 2011 Student Gift Campaign is raising money to complete the textbook reserve collection in Galvin Library for all undergraduate courses. That way, students won't have to purchase textbooks for classes that use them sparingly; they can simply check it out from the library without having to worry about whether it is available or being used by someone else.

We are aiming to collect 300 gifts overall from the undergraduate student body (this gift isn't only for graduating seniors). If that goal is met, IIT alumni will make a challenge donation to help raise more money. Therefore, even an online donation of $1 will be significant towards helping achieve our fundraising total.

Please consider making a $1 donation to the 2011 Gift Committee. We need everyone to help pitch in to meet our goals as a student body, and help give back to the IIT community.

Thank you for your time and generosity.

Best,
The 2011 Student Gift Committee

--