I'm confused with the word CREATE

Timur

Aug 18, 2021, 4:11:36 AM8/18/21
to 4tH-compiler

Hi

I know the word ' : ' is  using when need to pack group of other words into one (so after we can use just one word instead of typing many words). (so it looks like  we  create new word that is replacing group of many words for example

: OPENDOOR insert the key into the lock then turn the key then pull the handle ;
So here we just created new word OPENDOOR, right?

But I can not understund the word CREATE

This also seems creates new word is not?  why is this necessary to use CREATE?

Thank you!

Timur

John Peters

Aug 18, 2021, 11:26:03 AM8/18/21
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
It creates an “defining” word that can have different sub actions than the standard defining word :

Sent from my iPhone

The Beez

Aug 19, 2021, 2:52:28 PM8/19/21
to 4tH-compiler