SVG routines in uBasic/4tH

The Beez

Dec 4, 2023, 4:59:45 AM12/4/23
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

I uploaded a small program that paints a Dutch flag. Not alone because I'm Dutch, but because it also lends its name to an algorithm by my hero Edsger Dijkstra: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_national_flag_problem

I'm usually not that patriotic ;-) Anyways, turning it into other "three horizontal bands" flags - like the German one - is also quite trivial.

Note not the entire set of the 4tH SVG library has been ported, but you can have fun with the ones that are available:

- Pixels;
- Lines;
- Shapes (rectangle, bezier, circle, ellipse);
- Text.

You'll feel right at home.

Hans Bezemer