4th as built in logic language in trade-bot program.

Timur

Feb 28, 2021, 2:56:14 PM2/28/21
to 4tH-compiler
Good day!

Currently, trading bots are gaining popularity, which monitor quotes and, according to a certain algorithm, buy or sell securities on the exchange by communicating with the server of the electronic exchange. I read the story of one developer who made his trading bot in C #, but is currently rewriting it in C ++, so it is necessary to increase the speed of transaction processing. To be honest, I don't understand much about this, but I know that such robots use built-in languages ​​(such as, for example, LUA), this allows you to separate the fast core that works with the network protocol and the logic that makes the decision. I wanted to ask if there is any way to use 4th as such an embedded language? After all, look, it fits perfectly into C and, I think so, it works very quickly, and most importantly, it is fault-tolerant. I think that over time there will be a person who will use this in trading robots as a built-in programming language. Does anyone have experience in designing trading robots?

Timur