New episode of "Back & Forth"

The Beez

Dec 29, 2023, 6:40:09 AM12/29/23
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

This time we're discussing 4tH's spreadsheets, TCS and TICS.

Hans Bezemer

Ron K. Jeffries

Jan 4, 2024, 11:51:14 AMJan 4
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
With total respect for you and your work... The logo on "Back & Forth to my eye is not pleasing. It's a matter of taste but the way the letters overlap in the word "back: looks more like a mistake than a deliberate choice. I am being polite. LOL

Again, you are a rockstar.You can safely ignore back benchers like me!!

Happy new Year!

---
Ron K. Jeffries

The Beez

Jan 6, 2024, 8:24:10 AMJan 6
to 4tH-compiler
Well, actually it is generated by a Blender script. I'm aware of the issue, however, in the scheme of things I'm putting it on the back burner for now.
Getting out vids is my primary concern right now. When I got a bit more time I tend to do some more experimenting to see if I can come up with a more pleasing intro.

But thanks for the observation, I appreciate it!

Hans Bezemer

Ron K. Jeffries

Jan 6, 2024, 11:48:41 AMJan 6
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for responding.

The Beez

Jan 7, 2024, 9:39:38 AMJan 7
to 4tH-compiler

On Saturday, January 6, 2024 at 5:48:41 PM UTC+1 rjeffries wrote:
Thanks for responding.

Ron, I may be late at times - depends how much other stuff is bugging me - but I always try to respond to valid issues. ;-)

Hans Bezemer