FILTER Regex on mavericks & UTF-8

Fabio Ricci

Oct 3, 2014, 9:08:42 AM10/3/14
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
Dear community

I like 4store very much and I would like to use it on mavericks - I downloaded the latest mac version v 1.1.5.
Unfortunately I need FILTER Regex which in turns on mavericks needs some UTF8 support (to me still understandable) to function.

The error I get is "<!-- warning: invalid UTF-8 string -->" using some FILTER Regex(?var,"atext","i") expression.

Since I am not interested in rebuilding 4store from the source code, I am searching for an alternative in order to use FILTER Regex.

Which steps should I do on my mavericks in order to get this FILTER Regex feature running on 4store?

Thank you very much in advance for any hints

Regards
Fabio