Unable to query while import with HTTP sparql server

4suffer

Mar 5, 2015, 12:04:10 PM3/5/15
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
stable v1.1.5

Unlike mentioned here:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/4store-support/xo66C_IU7fM/gFh-vWteycEJ and in other tickets there is no way to query while an import is running with the sparql server. Looks like the query request gets queued too and after the import is finished plus the index is refreshed plus the connection HTTP 1.0 is closed the sparql server is open for the new query request. Any chance to get this work ?

Thanks

swh

Mar 6, 2015, 8:13:51 AM3/6/15
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
Possibly not...

I can't quite remember how the locking works, but if it doesn't work now, there's a good chance that it's not possible without a lot of work.

I think there was a fork some time ago that didn't have the big lock, but the performance was quite a bit slower.