Looking for a 4D developer To help to export data from my database

Randall Friedman

Dec 26, 2012, 1:58:37 AM12/26/12
to 4d-...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for someone who understands how to access my 4D database I use to run my clinic.
I have changed my practice management software and need to export my data to a comma or tab separated excel spreadsheet.
Working the back end of 4D is beyond me. Please contact me to discuss this further.

Randall Friedman, RMT
Crossroads Massage Therapy
Greatmassage at shaw.ca

Pat Bensky

Dec 26, 2012, 7:30:56 AM12/26/12
to 4d-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randall,

Is it compiled? If so, do you have the source code?
What version of 4D is it?
Do you have the developer password?

Pat

--
You are subscribed to 4D-...@googlegroups.com

To contact the moderators, please send an email to Administrat...@googlegroups.com

CatBase - The Database Publishing Solution
tel: +44 (0) 1707 226094
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky

Bob McKeever

Dec 26, 2012, 12:05:39 PM12/26/12
to 4d-...@googlegroups.com
As the developer, I'll answer this:

Yes, compiled, single user V11.

No, he does not have the source code, nor the designer level password.
Bob McKeever                      http://www.mswl.com
McKeever's Software Wizardry
Maple Ridge, B.C.

Randall Friedman

Dec 26, 2012, 10:18:14 PM12/26/12
to 4d-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Bob, I appreciate you answering the questions I could probably not.

I would love to use you to get the data, I simply can't afford to pay the kind of money you want to export my contact list.

I also appreciate the help that I have received from this forum.

Randall

Visit: http://groups.google.com/group/4D-Tech

To contact the moderators, please send an email to Administrat...@googlegroups.com