Error -199 Structure?

Mike Kerner

Feb 23, 2010, 9:50:27 AM2/23/10
to 4D Tech GoogleGroups, 4D iNug Technical
2004.8
XP/SP3

I have recently been having an issue where when I exit 4D, reboot the machine (due to some forced OS or AV reboot), and relaunch I get an Error -199.  The documentation on this particular error is sparse at best.

But the weird thing is that although this appears to affect the data file, in my case it's the structure that gets hosed somehow.  If I replace the .4db and .rsr, then things are ok...until the next time.

Can anybody else shed additional light on this?

  and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."