Extracting Data

Sandra Semblano

Apr 22, 2009, 11:02:22 AM4/22/09
to 4D-Tech
Hello,

I'm trying to do some querys on an 4D database.
I'm using 4Dodbc but at this time I'm experiencing troubles in getting
all the data.

Is there any tool or better way for doing it?

Hope anyone can help me.

Thanks. Best Regards,
Sandra Semblano

Pat Bensky

Apr 22, 2009, 12:11:11 PM4/22/09
to 4D-...@googlegroups.com
Sandra,
You might want to sign up for the "other" 4D mailing list, which has more active members:

http://www.4D.com/support/faqnug.html

Pat

2009/4/22 Sandra Semblano <ssem...@gmail.com>

CatBase - The Database Publishing Solution
tel: +44 (0) 1462 454522
fax: +44 (0) 1462 454566
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky

Sandra Semblano

Apr 22, 2009, 12:24:27 PM4/22/09
to 4D-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pat, I'll try that.
In any case, if someone as a clue on ODBC for 4D, I would be very grateful for the help.

2009/4/22 Pat Bensky <pbe...@gmail.com>

--
Sandra Semblano

Pat Bensky

Apr 22, 2009, 1:29:50 PM4/22/09
to 4D-...@googlegroups.com
Which version of 4D are you using?
Windows or Mac?
Are you trying to query a 4D database from some other application?

Sandra Semblano

Apr 22, 2009, 2:40:39 PM4/22/09
to 4D-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using a 4D 6.8 Windows database.
At this time, I'm extracting the data to Access, but my main goal is using it in Oracle.

Thanks again for your attention Pat.
--
Sandra Semblano