Adding Deca To Trt - adding deca to my trt. : r/trt - Reddit

Gabrielle Veno

Dec 7, 2023, 3:25:41 PM12/7/23
to 48musc...@googlegroups.com

Enhance your TRT with DECCA. Doctor prescribed DECCA is a great addition to any #TRT protocol. This video outlines the benefits and side effects of Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone). For more information, contact my Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic, Viking Alternative Medicine, at 210-826-8900, visit us online at VikingAlternative. com, or email .

🏅🏅🏅 BUY ANABOLICS ONLINE 🏅🏅🏅

Adding Deca to TRT Protocol - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

Adding Deca to TRT Protocol. Pharma / TRT. Njord October 21, 2023, 2:17pm 1. I realize there is a TRT and Deca thread already, but I'm interested in adding long term, low dose use to my TRT protocol, not timing a cycle to avoid lab detection. I use 200mg test cyp weekly and inject daily. I do experience polycythemia and have to be very .

Adding Deca-Durabolin to TRT : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Vigorous Steve's opinion on LONG TERM Deca use. Is nandrolone dangerous long term?Should one consider testosterone AND Deca for HRT?Steve explains the benefi.

LONG TERM Deca Use / Nandrolone For TRT HRT - YouTube

Gil T and dr Jordan Grant TRT talk about Low Dose Primobolan with TRT. What about the addition of Deca to HRT? Or Nandrolone for HRT?"TRT and Hormone Optimiza.

Low dose Deca gains on Trt : r/trt - Reddit

Running 100mg/wk and feel great, knee, back, joint pain subsided. Reading about having a 2:1 between test/deca so don't go higher. Going to remain on as long as lipids/effects are good. Takes a good 2-3 weeks to get into your system and fully optimized. Do expect to gain a little more weight but mostly water weight.

Low Dose Primobolan with TRT? Addition of Deca to HRT . - YouTube

Any lifter or guy over 50 yo would do very well with adding deca to TRT. I added 80mg to my 100mg / week TRT dose for 16 weeks and felt the best I did in 25 years (I am 53). It literally healed decades old injuries. After a few months off a few of the more chronic injuries started flaring again but not nearly as bad.

Does Anyone Have Experience Adding Deca to TRT? - T NATION

Mar 19, 2019. #1. I recently had my TRT Dr approve a 10 week cycle of Deca to my 200 MG per week TRT. Took about 6 weeks to kick in but I feel really good. Sex drive off the hook and getting very strong and muscular. I do in the same Syringe 45mg T/35mg Deca e3d and take . 25mg of Anastrozole 24 hrs after injection.

Deca and Test for TRT - Testosterone Replacement - T NATION

I'm currently on 200mg of TRT and I'm thinking about adding deca. I can get 200mg/10ml vial of deca. I'm looking for something to add a little boost in the gym and help with my lower back and elbow pain. I'm a firefighter so my job is labor intensive and the joint relief is very alluring. The biggest thing that worries me is the dick .

Thinking about adding deca to TRT. : r/trt - Reddit

A couple of weeks. Deca, however, may have more sides than TRT, particularly with respect to BP and lipids. An effective dose (>=200mg/wk) is not something you can likely dose indeterminately. Also, if you increase your lifting load/duration while on deca (for gains), you may find your joints are worse off after cycling off the stuff.

Enhance your TRT with DECCA - Live Like A Viking

We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.

Adding deca to trt not telling doc - AnabolicMinds. com

For starters it has no place along side TRT and absolutely no positive benefit to your long term health. That aside I experienced libido issues and noticeable mental health issues while on it. I was prescribed 150mg/wk with my TRT dose. Just don't, there's so many other options, no need to mess with 19-nors.

Thinking about Deca with TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

Sep 8, 2021. #4. Actually whatever was mentionned above is not true. Your bloodworks will be different trt only vs added deca. First of all your estrogen will be higher, second or all deca most of the time skews reading and gives fake total testosterone readings which will obviously be a red flag to your doctor.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy Help

Use anavar for recovery benefits. 100 mg TRT seems low, I use 250-300 a week to keep my total T ~1500. 300/150 test deca seems to be a good starting point. Honestly there's really no better way than tossing it in and adjusting until you're comfortable, then get your blood work done and check prolactin.

Using Deca while on TRT? - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

On the excelmale forums there seem to be a few posts of men on TRT with a clinic who are put on deca with their test but they don't seem to lower the test, just add the deca (so100mg test/100mg deca or 200mg test/100mg deca etc). I think this is often short term ( a few months) but isnt is a lot safer to lower the overall dose even if for a short term, especially with older people? I self .

Adding Deca to TRT - AnabolicMinds. com

Im wondering the same thing, I think you should see improvements in gains, I'm just getting into the TRT plus myself, experimenting with adding 50mg of other compounds (Deca,Primo,Mast,Tren) on top of TRT, hoping to get some of the benefits without any major side effects, curious what other peoples experience are with these type of mild cycles or TRT+

Deca (nandrolone) added to trt and wow!! - Excel Male TRT Forum

Now I'm thinking of adding deca for it's muscle building properties and selectively exercise and target muscles that seem to be causing my shoulder impingement and bad posture. You don't need Deca to do this. Just selectively exercise the target muscles. Do it a lot (make it your focus), and do it for 6 months.

What's the proper way to add Deca to TRT? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Well-known member. Awards. 1. Mar 1, 2019. #3. I have always wondered why TRT is not 50% deca to 50% testosterone. Deca gives as good anabolic effects as test with out the side effects when match with testosterone. I am just wondering why this never caught even it was 60-80 mgs test to 50. Mgs deca.

Adding Deca to TRT to Fix Muscle Imbalances - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY .

Option 1: add 90mg weekly broken up into 3 shots (30mg X3 Mon, Wed, Fri) administered along with weekly test C trt protocol (120mg= 3 shots of 40mg) Option 2: just rotate 50mg test C and 50mg Deca every 2 days (don't take them together) 3. Sort by: Open comment sort options. Add a Comment. Justlurkin83.