Homework 6 has been returned

Simon Spicer

May 16, 2011, 11:43:53 AM5/16/11
to 480...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I've returned HW 6 + grading to your inboxes. As always, please let me know if you didn't get it.

I spoke with Prof. Stein, and we agreed that the choice of viewer in the two 3d questions is not relevant. Consequently I've refunded any viewer-related points you might have lost, and indicated as much in your grading.

Congrats everyone, this was a good homework set, and the marks were accordingly strong.

Regards
Simon Spicer

Simon Spicer

May 23, 2011, 12:40:21 PM5/23/11
to 480...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I've returned HW 7 + grading to your inboxes. As always, please let me know if you didn't get yours.

Regards
Simon Spicer

Simon Spicer

May 31, 2011, 11:40:44 AM5/31/11
to 480...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I've returned HW 8 + grading to your inboxes. As always, please let me know if you didn't get it.

Regards
Simon Spicer