Applying a patch on home computer

0 vue

Eddie

non lue,
21 mai 2011, 06:14:1321/05/2011
à 480...@googlegroups.com
I am currently trying to apply a patch to Sage on my home computer. (using vmware on a win7 machine)

I downloaded a patch off the trac server website but I'm not sure where I should put it for easy patching.

The terminal on my virtual machine looks like this:

sage@ubuntu:~/sage/devel$        --> (meaning I gather that everything looks like it's working fine. I was able to change some code and rebuild sage without any problems)

so now I want to do the hg import (file path). However, I'm having trouble figuring out what my pathfile should be...

Put another way: vmware creates a sage virtual machine, and somewhere in my computer are all the files associated with this sage virtual machine...I am having trouble finding those directories.

During my initial install, I extracted sage to C:\sage-vmware

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message