Sign up

Gary

Sep 10, 2008, 9:37:31 PM9/10/08
to 45th Finance Section
I was suprised to hear from John and learn about the group.
I retired in 2002 from the Virginia DMV after 32 years of service and
now enjoy doing some volunteer work at the local museum and also
teaching quilting at the community college. Would like to hear from
the group and if anyone wants to talk let me know I have unlimited
long distance .

J S

Sep 12, 2008, 2:16:45 PM9/12/08
to 45th-Finan...@googlegroups.com
Gary:  I remember you and that I was not especially nice to you.  I hope you bear no grudges.  I retired from Hq ICE, (Homeland Security) in DC 3 years ago.  I'm divorced, with 2 sons in the area, which is near Leesburg.  Cantwell and I have been close all these years.  He is a good friend and a fine person.  I'd be happy to hear from you.  john

Gary Crutchfield

Sep 12, 2008, 2:41:11 PM9/12/08
to 45th-Finan...@googlegroups.com
JS
Your memory is better than mine. I remember you however remember nothing that happened between us.Call me some times and let the phone ring twice and I will call you back.