New photos added

John (Jake) Cantwell

Sep 13, 2010, 12:56:36 PM9/13/10
to 45th Finance Section
Hi Guys, I added a couple photos and updated some of the captions.
Not many changes but just trying to keep up with new stuff. Don't
forget to send me photos.

See our photos at:

http://web.me.com/jhcantwell/Site/45th_Finance_Section.html

Bill Hardin

Sep 13, 2010, 1:12:59 PM9/13/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jake,  This is Wilmer (Willie) Hardin, that is not me in the photo that is on page 1 that is mark with Harden ?.  I'm in the group picture 1st row sitting on the bleachers holding a baseball in my right hand and with a baseball glove on the left hand.  Looking at the picture i will be on the left.

Wilmer "Bill" Hardin
Middleburg, Florida

Jake Cantwell

Sep 14, 2010, 12:29:42 PM9/14/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willie, Thanks for getting that straight. I will change it ASAP.
Where about is Middleburg FL?

Thanks

Jake

>> 45th-finance-sec...@googlegroups.com<45th-finance-section%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/45th-finance-section?hl=en.
>>

> --

John Cantwell
3725 Ken Ridge Ln
Green Bay WI 54313

Bill Hardin

Sep 14, 2010, 12:45:28 PM9/14/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
Middleburg, Fl. is located about 20 miles southwest of Jacksonville. I'm from Owensboro, Ky. but moved to Florida in Feb. 1994.  Got tired of the winters in Ky.

Jake Cantwell

Sep 15, 2010, 1:13:40 PM9/15/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
I will be in New Smyrna Beach FL from Jan. to April. Maybe we can
meet for a lunch and share some stories.

Jake

>> <45th-finance-section%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<45th-finance-section%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

>> > --
>> .
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/45th-finance-section?hl=en.

Tommy Heslin

Sep 15, 2010, 1:24:13 PM9/15/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
Jake, Tom Heslin here, & thank-you for the new pictures...have enjoyed them all &, MOST SURELY, they brought back great memories...one thing, I'm glad as hell that I did'nt got to germany on a friggin' boat....no fun zone for me!! Have a good trip to Fla.

Bill Hardin

Sep 15, 2010, 1:36:11 PM9/15/10
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com
Just might be able to do that, but i don't do much traveling you would have to drive up to Orange Park, Fl. which is south of Jacksonville on I-95, about 105 miles from New Smyrna beach.

Bill Hardin