17 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

john seraphin

da leggere,
20 giu 2006, 14:46:5320/06/06
a 45th-Finan...@googlegroups.com

I'm not sure how this will work.  Apparently there are some responses I can't read.  I remember seeing scars from the war on old church towers, and old scarred men who I felt resented me.  I remember a live 500#  bomb uncovered downtown and me and a bunch of drunk GIs rolling over a VW in the middle of town in the middle of rush hour....   There were good times, but like most others, I was not happy and was counting the days.  I couldn't have survived without the friends I made.   I remember T-shirt meetings after MLK was killed, forced integration,  and being threatened by the young blacks.
 maybe Lonnie Cooney.  I also remember another married cashier, Larry Bonnis who was a funny guy with a buzz cut and thick glasses?   How about Candito Palmarez an SP-5 with a VW that lived in town,  who seemed to me only to show up to get paid, or "Smoky"  Brimmage who I could not understand, when he spoke.   I will never forget Ron Gable with a gallon of gin and a mattress on top of the vault on one of our rare sunny hot days, and the commotion when Mike Moraldo got busted.  Does a white guy with a huge head, Maurice Harris ring any bells?  I know Tom Cooledge went home and married Sal, because they visited me once in about 72.    Anyone remember Ursula?  She was entertaining "Captn kid" in the basement records room, when his wife was 7 months PG.  What was his name?  How about the CPA Lt. from Chicago?  Was there a blond guy, from California, Blalock?  and who was the guy who drove the Morgan.  Anyone remember John massey, white station wagon and chocolate pizza.  I hope you get the same kind of kick as i did remembering this.

john seraphin
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore