past photos

Ray Unebasami

Jul 15, 2006, 5:34:28 AM7/15/06
to 45th-Finan...@googlegroups.com
John,

I had to reply after seeing the new photos. It was great seeing all
the photos even if I
didn't know all the people. Te only thing that was wrong was the
picture of me and my friend. It's hard to show the pictures to my
family. Actually its ok because I won't show it to them.

I remember going to dinner with Coolidge and I think Alfoldy at Luther
Goldsmiths apartment. He was the supply clerk down at 7th Calvery I
think. I kept in touch with Luther and his wife for quite awhile.

Here in Hawaii I see George Miyashiro once in awhile. He used to hang
around with Peter Graceffa.

I go to Las Vegas occasionally so if anybody knows anybody there let me know.

All for now.

aloha,

ray

laj...@earthlink.net