re 45th finance section

laj...@earthlink.net

Apr 26, 2006, 5:05:34 PM4/26/06
to 45th Finance Section
I have talked with Maj. H.D. Ramey. He retired a full Colonel. He
told me that
the 45th Finance has been closed down and no longer exists. That is a
shame
since we have all made a lot of good memories there. He was also in
charge
of the Finance Center at "Uncle Ben's Rest Home" (Ft Harrison) before
they
closed it also.
Man do I remember the pizza parlor. Don't remember the name but can
tell you
all about the "hot glass plate". I think I still have some burn marks.
Its great
to know a lot of us are still around and keeping in touch.
Larry Vaughn (Sp/5) Cashsier. 1965-1967.