john seraphin

Apr 25, 2006, 10:54:18 AM4/25/06
to 45th-Finan...@googlegroups.com

Helllo:  Just signing in,  John Seraphin, Spec-05  travel section 8-66 to 1-69.  I worked for Anita Kuhr, a civilian and Dexter Atkinson a married E-5 who lived off post.  Hubert Ramey was the C.O. ?  Wally Cook was the E-9 and Slide Walker was the E-8.  I also remember Bill Lowery, E-6 0r 7 who used to let me use his appartment when I had a date.  I worked with Ralph "slow man" Gardner and Jim Blare.  My last roommate was Avery Baumgardener.  I live in Leesburg Va and just retired from Homeland security.  Jake Cantwell and I have remained close friends continuously since those days.

john seraphin