old times

LARRY VAUGHN

Jun 21, 2006, 1:40:31 AM6/21/06
to 45th-finan...@googlegroups.com

 Just read the message from John Seraphin.   I rermember Bonness.  His name is Paul and he lives in albuquerque
New Mexico.   I have talked to him once a few years ago.  He was my assistant cashier when I was in the "cage".   I
also took over Palamarez's appartment downtown when he left.   After talking to a few of you guys, I sure remember
a lot of good times and some not so good times.    I still keep in touch with Butch Nichols and Ora Justice.    I don't
think Justice has a computer but he lives in Roanoke,Va.   He and I are Taxidermists.   I tried to call Seraphin this
weekend but didn't get an answer .    Maybe later.    Would like to hear from  all of you .
Larry Vaughn...ex cashier.

LARRY VAUGHN
EarthLink Revolves Around You.