FRESH PRICE Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L

i31...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2014, 4:58:02 PM7/26/14
to 44d...@googlegroups.com

Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L

Open picture in new window

Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L
[EXCERPT] Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L Now our popular Mesh Polo will look new longer. We've improved the fabric so it stays the size you buy, colors stay bright, and stains wash out easier. Wear after wear, wash after wash, Lands' End Polos will hold up better than ever. Even better, you get all this performance without giving up any softness or comfort. We still use breathable 100% combed cotton mesh fabric. You also get a smooth covered neck seam, reinforced shoulders and neat double-needle stitching. It's our best mesh polo yet! Machine wash. Imported. ...

Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L
Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L

Description of Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L
Now our popular Mesh Polo will look new longer. We've improved the fabric so it stays the size you buy, colors stay bright, and stains wash out easier. Wear after wear, wash after wash, Lands' End Polos will hold up better than ever. Even better, you get all this performance without giving up any softness or comfort. We still use breathable 100% combed cotton mesh fabric. You also get a smooth covered neck seam, reinforced shoulders and neat double-needle stitching. It's our best mesh polo yet! Machine wash. Imported.

Product Feature of Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.0

Little Kids' Short Sleeve Solid Performance Mesh Polo Shirt - Burgundy, L