Genlei Jintropin 10Iu - GenLei Jintropin - is this the real deal? - EliteFitness

Myrtle Ren

Dec 7, 2023, 5:43:36 PM12/7/23
to 43bee...@googlegroups.com

Today's Posts; FAQ; Calendar; Member List; Forum; Steroid & Chemical forums; IGF-1 LONG R3, MGF, HGH and Insulin; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

✔️✔️✔️ VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE ✔️✔️✔️

JINTROPIN® 10 IU/amp, 10 amps, 100 IU ready-to-use kit - RUPharma

Jintropin 10iu helps with faster recovery and enables more frequent workouts, leading to both muscle growth and fat burning without negative side effects. The recommended daily dosage of Jintropin ranges from 5iu to 15iu, with higher doses of over 16iu requiring insulin for injection. The injection site is typically the lower abdomen, where .

Authentic Gensci Jintropin 100iu with fibers . - Jintropin online shop

4 IU (1. 33mg) x 20vials = 80 IU GenLei ® JINTROPIN ™ Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection Recombinant Human Growth Hormone 10 IU (3. 33mg) x 20vials = 200 IU <- Download the Jintropin Feature Beware of antibodies to hGH What are antibodies? when you inject proteins different from the natural form, it will cause antibody formation.

Origina Gensci Jintropin 100iu with fibers Anti-counterfeiting 1 kit .

All the 10Iu vials are the same (yellow embossed tops) and manufactured at GenSci. Different areas have different labels, packaging, etc. . . but the same vials manufactured at GenSci . GENLEI Jintropin: (Batch No. 201407042) Permalink. reply; 0; 0;

Jintropin in 2023 good to go? | MESO-Rx Forum

Human Growth Hormone | | 10iu Have V ails packing :-> <-GenLei (r) JINTROPIN (tm) Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection Recombinant Human Growth Hormone. 10 IU (3. 33mg) x 20vials = 200 IU . 10iu Have V ails packing : is Green or Yellow Colour Lid per vials - GenLei (r) Jintropin (r) AQ is the only approved product for the indication of AGHD.

Jintropin GenLei Human Growth Hormone HGH 100iu - Bukalapak

We have best grade Jintropin 100iu AQ 30iu (300iu/kit) etc available now at discount price that include shipping and discreet overnight delivery. HGH is a highly purified protein with 191 amino acid residues. Genlei Jintropin 10iu

Public Lab: Print

My experiences with Gensci Jintropin 10 IU Yellow Tops - Steroid

Member. Ricc25 said: I will try it out for anti-aging benefits and for recovery of a tendon injury. Did you check the code on the website. Only real jins I've seen are 200iu kits. May 13, 2023. #5. B.

Genuine Jintropin: How to identify - YouTube

Introduction Genuine Jintropin: How to identify Europharm UK 266 subscribers Subscribe 75K views 11 years ago Jintropin ( europharm/jintropin/) is a unique human growth hormone.

Jintropin HGH 100IU/200IU by GenSci Reviews & Lab Tests | HGH

Jintropin Effects Jintropin stimulates skeletal and somatic growth, and activates metabolic reactions and regeneration processes in the body. It slows the synthesis of fats and stimulates muscle growth. Jintropin positively affects gland functions of the body - thymus, genital, thyroid, adrenal, etc. This drug suppresses the production of certain enzymes and stimulates insulin-like growth .

Jintropin 10IU Reviews | GenSci | MuscleGurus

Jintropin comes in the form of vials for intramuscular injections. Each pack contains: 10 vials of Jinotropin 10IU Each (Somatropin, Lyophilized Powder). 10 vials of Water For Injection (WFI). 10 Single Use Sterile Syringes of 1ml Each. Dosage is individual, however as a rule of thumb the dosage is 0. 07-0. 1 IU/kg of body weight once a day.

Jintropin - Bodybuilding Forums - JuicedMuscle

Jintropin 10 IU x 10 ampoules from GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co LTD I would like to inform the visitors of our site that we have a good offer. So, which growth hormone is offered to buy? Our online store offers to purchase a growth hormone called "Jintropin", which is produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. , LTD.

HGH - Human Growth Hormone

The drug GENLEI JINTROPIN contains one active pharmaceutical ingredient (API): 1 Somatropin. UNII NQX9KB6PCL - SOMATROPIN. Somatropin is a potent metabolic hormone of importance for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins. In children with inadequate endogenous growth hormone, somatropin stimulates linear growth and increases .

Picture: 400IUs JINTROPIN - eroid s

GenLei Jintropin - is this the real deal? Thom Feb 11, 2005 1 2 Next Thom New member Feb 11, 2005 #1 Usually my jin from gensci is with green caps. These 10iu vials had a yellow cap. I've never seen em before. Are they faked at all? Probably the real deal, but I have to ask anyway. thanks mposster New member Feb 11, 2005 #2 Thom said:

GENLEI JINTROPIN - Drug - RxReasoner

Description " Gensci jintropin,10iu*10vials*1kits This is the Chinese package jintropin, this Category Gensci jintropin with the serial number,it is the real jintropin, can check in Gensci jintropin web. " what'sthe jintropin ? Jintropin is one of the most potent recombinant Human Growth Hormones on the market today.

GenSci Jintropin - Buy Quality HGH for Muscle Growth - ASNGear

April 16, 2020 Actually Jintropin is considered as the best chinese growth hormone. It holds 80% of the Asian market (hospitals, pharmacies). I don't know right now the situation but in 2016 - 2018 it was N#5 best GH in the world with saizen and the rest western hgh. On the pic it's not ukranian either Russian. It's just the package.

GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. , Ltd. Jintropin 10IU

GenLei Jintropin is a synthetic human growth hormone of recombinant DNA origin. It stimulates skeletal and soft tissue growth by promoting cell division, amino acid uptake and protein synthesis. It also possesses both insulin-like and diabetogenic effects. Download Bissoy App to talk Doctor online Uses

HGH measurement | EliteFitness Bodybuilding Forums

Description " Gensci jintropin,10iu*10vials*1kits This is the Chinese package jintropin, this Category Gensci jintropin with the serial number,it is the real jintropin, can check in Gensci jintropin web. " what'sthe jintropin ? Jintropin is one of the most potent recombinant Human Growth Hormones on the market today.

Genlei Jintropin 10iu | We have best grade Jintropin 100iu A… | Flickr

Beli Jintropin GenLei Human Growth Hormone HGH 100iu. Harga Murah di Lapak subur makmur. Pengiriman cepat Pembayaran 100% aman. Belanja Sekarang Juga Hanya di Bukalapak.

GenLei Jintropin : Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, FAQ - MedicinesFAQ

Genlei Jintropin 10IU Bottles I mixed 1cc or 1ML (same thing right?) of bacterostatic water into one bottle so with 1cc of water in a 10iu bottle i was using a slin/insulin type syringe and was drawing i/u's out of it based on the markings on the syringe like 2iu or 3iu etc Am I doing this right?