Napsgear Package Seized - Naps raided a few days ago | iSARMS Forums

Myrtle Ren

Dec 7, 2023, 5:55:57 PM12/7/23
to 43bee...@googlegroups.com

NapsGear had more than 400 packages seized at the Moldavian airport by the secret service, police followed by a bust at one of their warehouses. Packages were in route to their US and EU customers. It has been in the news there for several days.

✔️✔️✔️ VISIT OUR SHOP ✔️✔️✔️

NapsGear Shipment Siezed and Warehouse Raided - Steroid Forums

Overview NapsGear has a rating of 4. 01 stars from 117 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reviewers satisfied with NapsGear most frequently mention customer service, top notch, and last order. NapsGear ranks 3rd among Drug sites. Service 29 Value 28 Shipping 29 Returns 19 Quality 27

Napsgear

Knowledgebase. SEARCH. Please login or register to view and/or submit a ticket to our customer support. Once logged in, click "view tickets". You may need to additionally click view resolved tickets. If you need assistance accessing your tickets, please notify our Live Chat staff. They will gladly assist you. Knowledgebase : Shipping Process.

10 Reviews of 1napsgear - Sitejabber

Knowledgebase. Knowledgebase. Please login or register to view and/or submit a ticket to our customer support. Once logged in, click "view tickets". You may need to additionally click view resolved tickets. If you need assistance accessing your tickets, please notify our Live Chat staff. They will gladly assist you.

Napsgear Review | Anabolic Steroid Forums

#1 No one can say bad thing about Pharmacom gear cause they have great products but i looked up few sources and compare prices and choose napsgear, many ppl here are disagree with the site and i don't know why since i place an order not even 2 weeks ago and today got my package delivery .

napsgear anyone know how theysend safety to the USA. the review . - Reddit

The investigation remains open and active. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Fort Pierce Police Department at 772 467-6800. If you wish to remain anonymous, call .

Napsgear Reviews - 82 Reviews of Napsgear | Sitejabber

Napsgear has a rating of 4. 29 stars from 82 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reviewers satisfied with Napsgear most frequently mention customer service, and top quality. Napsgear ranks 4th among Pharmacy sites. Service 11. Value 11.

Major drug bust in Fort Pierce: Over $52k and narcotics seized . - MSN

We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.

Knowledgebase - NapsHelp

Shipping fees cover the cost of package handling and the courier service used. Certain products (e. g. , HGH) may require special shipping methods and an . If seized, we cannot offer a reshipment or store credit to these higher-risk countries. Some higher-risk countries are, but not limited to, Australia, Brazil, and Canada. If you are unsure .

What if my order is seized? - NapsHelp

napsgear anyone know how theysend safety to the USA. the review are great and most are American buyers . Bro I got cought by customs one time getting some gear in the mail and those dudes came to my house and took the package off my doorstep. . I have been ordering from them for over 8 years ive never had one shipment seized if they do get .

NapsGear Shipment Siezed and Warehouse Raided

NapsGear had more than 400 packages seized at the Moldavian airport by the secret service, police followed by a bust at one of their warehouses. Packages were en route to their US and EU customers. It was on the news there for several days. Below is a translation of one of the foreign sites that has it posted because it has not shown in US News.

Pharmacom from napsgear | iSARMS Forums

Gold. May 27, 2022. #2. almothy said: I had some issues with my napsgear order. Not their fault but the post office. my package got lost in the mail and never got delivered to me. Napsgear had my back though. they did a reship without any sort of hassle and got me my package in 3 days flat.

Napsgear - Legit or not? | Page 5 - Evolutionary

Please login or register to view and/or submit a ticket to our customer support. Once logged in, click "view tickets". You may need to additionally click view resolved tickets. If you need assistance accessing your tickets, please notify our Live Chat staff.

NapsGear Reviews - 117 Reviews of Napsgear | Sitejabber

Overview. 1napsgear has a rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reviewers satisfied with 1napsgear most frequently mention customer service. 1napsgear ranks 13th among Drug sites. Service 1.

Shipping - Napsgear

Shipping is always on target, even when i did get my package seized they resend it without a problem. All the gear from Naps is legit from Geneza to Gen Shi. The value and specials they offer cannot be compared to anyother source. I am a lifetime customer of Naps. . problem is napsgear moderated my review of the first purchase. not good! - .

Update on napsgear order | Anabolex Forums

1 2 Topps_Baseball88 Veteran VIP Jun 19, 2023 #21 I look at it this way con wait time pros a little cheaper pricing and you have a few more weeks to focus on the goals and prep yourself if you need anything like cycle support supplements etc. I wouldn't sweat it the delivery will come. Naps is A+ G2G always sarms. forsale/

Napsgear | Anabolic Steroid Forums

suraonyx23. Senior Member. Feb 9, 2016. #1. NapsGear had more than 400 packages seized at the Moldavian airport by the secret service, police followed by a bust at one of their warehouses.
.
. Packages were en route to their US and EU customers.
.

Knowledgebase - NapsHelp

#1 [FONT="]I've been using napsgear for close to ten years. I've ever had one problem with them nor have I ever had a seized package. The prices are insane and they always have deals. Im grateful for the phenomenal customer service as well, they always respond super fast. [/FONT] MindlessWork Registered User Registered Joined Mar 7, 2017

Change or cancel order with napsgear after payment

1 May 4, 2015 #1 My fiance and I have used Napsgear over the past year and have placed 3 orders. The site is very straightforward to navigate and is very well laid out. They have everything you need regarding Anabolics, Test, HGH, HCG, PCT Products, Peptides and more.