Superdrol Vs Tren - Test/Tren/Superdrol : r/PEDs - Reddit

Lucrecia Brancazio

Dec 7, 2023, 7:23:57 PM12/7/23
to 43beef...@googlegroups.com

What's new Superdrol vs Tren. Looking for people who have tried both, and have some insight. I have done 2 cycles of injectable superdrol with great results. 500mg.

🏆🏆🏆 SHOP NOW ONLINE 🏆🏆🏆

Injectable Superdrol Vs. Tren | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Jan 2019 Posts 73 Superdrol vs Tren A (Strength gains) Which is best for strength gains? Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk 01-21-2019, 02:02 PM #2 GearHeaded BANNED Join Date Nov 2017 Location Bragging to someone Posts 8,550 both together .

Test, Tren, Superdrol | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

#1 So I have used both of these anabolics and they seem to give about the same results. Superdrol: Huge strength Huge size (10-15) lbs easy in 4 weeks Lost body fat Trenbolone: Huge strength Some size

Superdrol Steroid Cycles, Dosages, Side effects, Results and How to buy .

2. 1 Cardiovascular 2. 2 Liver Toxicity 2. 3 Androgenic 2. 4 Testosterone Suppression 3 Superdrol Cycle 4 Superdrol Review 5 Superdrol Before & After Pictures 6 FAQ 7 Superdrol vs Anadrol 8 Superdrol vs Dianabol 9 Can You Use Superdrol as a First Cycle? 10 Can You Use Superdrol for Cutting? 11 Summary: Pros and Cons 11. 1 References

Is tren a stronger compound then superdrol? - AnabolicMinds

The "best" strength combo that I've ever tried was tren + superdrol. I added an entire plate to my dips and kept the reps the same. It's a retardiculous combination. It's too bad that it made me feel like a bag of hammered turds the whole time. 2 Nov 12, 2019 #13 Blange89 Well-known Member .

[Compounds] DHB (Dihydroboldenone) vs Tren (Trenbolone)

Superdrol vs Tren? Trenbolone (Tren) is an injectable steroid favored for its potency in building lean mass. A common daily dose for Tren Steroid is 50-100mg, while Superdrol is typically taken at .

TREN vs. superdrol - Bodybuilding Forums

Nov 11, 2009 Libertarian Active member Awards 1 Nov 11, 2009 #1 Testosterone Propionate + Trenbolone Acetate + Superdrol Thoughts on this stack? I've been using my google-foo, to no avail, trying to find reports from people who have ran this stack. Nothing much so far, the results are all pretty much different PH/DS that have "tren" in the name.

Superdrol vs Tren Ace ? : r/prohormones - Reddit

#1 Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at? I know its up there pretty high. I have some spawn and I'm just wanting to get some info on it as I have only ever cycled sdrol and epi. * I rep back * whatwhat New member Awards 0 Apr 27, 2011 #2 hove131 said: Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at?

Superdrol vs Tren A (Strength gains) - Steroid

#1 Mindgame516 New Member what do you think is more liver toxic Oral tren or SUPERdrol. feel free to post any studys or article pertaining to them. and go! Nov 6, 2015 #2 heady muscle Well-known Member AnabolicLab Supporter I didn't think there was an oral tren. Do you mean a prohormone of Tren? Nov 6, 2015 #3 Mindgame516 New Member

Pre-Workout oral (Superdrol vs M-Tren) | UK-Muscle Forum

It's a good combo of compounds, but for offseason run the tren and superdrol low. probably 400 or less tren, ideally more like 250 or so, and then no more than 10mg superdrol. 20+mg is for peaking for a bbing show or a pling meet, running that much will be couterproductive to muscle building as you can't eat.

Superdrol vs Trendrolone - Which One Is Better & Why

#1 So i've seen people calling superdrol the monster oral and some callin oral tren the best ever kind of like thsoe good ole eq vs deca debates, my question is if dosed properly which is stronger in reguards to size strength and vascularity? Thanks instant. muscle New member Jan 1, 2011 #2 bump Gamer2Be08 Moderator Platinum Jan 1, 2011 #3

superdrol or oral tren | MESO-Rx Forum

The gains are very dry. Eat the right amount of protein and you'll put 15 pounds on no problem with a 4 week cycle. The sides, however, are the worst you'll find with any DS or PH on the market. I usually run my Sdrol at 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40.

Superdrol vs "oral tren" | EliteFitness Bodybuilding Forums

This week we are discussing DHB vs Tren. The goal of these threads is to generate discussion about the posted compound and get a wide variety of user experiences and feedback about it. These threads are extremely useful as an archive for new users, and for experienced users researching a new compound. . I wrapped up 25 days of superdrol and .

Superdrol Cycle Reviews: Dosage, Results And Side Effects

How do they compare? Was thinking 1mg Mtren or 10mg Superdrol? Anyone with experience of those two or both, any help appreciated . Also any other recommendations other than 2 I mentioned are welcome.

Superdrol (Methasterone): The Ultimate Guide - Inside Bodybuilding

Test/Tren/Superdrol Thoughts on my next bulk? Test - 200mg (I run Test U and never go higher than this, I just complement my blast with other compounds). Tren - 200mg (undecided on dose tbh) Sdrol - 10-20mg ed Originally looking at 10 weeks but I'm thinking of extending it if I keep the tren at 200mg.

Test + Superdrol + Tren (real tren) - AnabolicMinds

Furthermore, it is one of the few powerful steroids that enjoyed years of legality. The Steroid's amazing effectiveness is mainly because of its ability to jump-start both the anabolic and the androgenic effects. Resulting in incredible muscle and size growth. Superdrol has the ability to spur and maintain the process of protein synthesis.

Finishing Up a Tren Cycle with Superdrol - What Steroids

ad Looking into these compounds and was wondering which one over powers the other in terms of mass and strength. Any experiences with these compounds? I know oral tren is like a tank rolling down a mountain and is stronger than tren a in some circumstances, but can fuck your liver up. However so can superdrol. Any opinions on the two?

Trenbolone vs Superdrol | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

superdrol is THE ****!! i took 30-40mg ed i became dry dry dry dry and vascular as ****. the only thing was the fucking pumps in my calves when playing basketball. . couldnt handle it. . plus my bp went sky high. . i think i will try 10mg next time around. . i am sitting 4 more bottles. here is my 'hop into spring' 20 week cycle, starting april 1st .

Tren E vs Superdrol. Should I quit Tren? - IronMag Bodybuilding Forums

#1 I have been on 160mg of Tren E and 100mg of Test E weekly for 6 weeks now. Weight is down a bit and strength is up a bit. However, it's nothing to write home about. Am I simply not using enough Tren for it to be effective or something? I mean 160mg of Tren should be equal to 800mg of Test.

Anadrol vs Tren for Strength? | MESO-Rx Forum

TREN vs. superdrol Im thinking if ordering some TREN off of here. Anyone favor one over the other? Im 30yrs old, currently 192lbs, 6ft tall. looking to put up some good, dry lean gains. I took superdrol for the first time 3yrs ago. I did about 3cycles but i think my last was in the summer of 07.

Tren and Superdrol - AnabolicMinds

A 10-20 mg dosage of Superdrol is as effective as 4-50mg of Anadrol. The gains that you get from Superdrol are also harder than with Anadrol, breng free of water weight. Anadrol appears to be more liver toxic than Superdrol. Superdrol vs Dianabol. Superdrol and Dianabol are both oral steroids that are primarily taken for mass gains.

Forum: Oral tren vs superdrol ~Jeremiah_jayz88, 2015 - eroid s

Finishing Up a Tren Cycle With Superdrol. Tren or trenbolone is one of the best steroids to change the body easily. This is characterized by a few modifications belonging to the nineteenth position. In addition, this has been rated for having an androgenic and anabolic 500/500 score. And testosterone is rated for having a base of 100/100.