Katy

Aug 5, 2009, 11:53:25 AM8/5/09
to 43 Folders
Hi,

We have just launched a few days ago the 2.0 version of TaskWriter -
Productivity Your Way. In just a few words, TaskWriter is a flexible
productivity solution that naturally fits your way of doing things.

Just a few of our new features: the unique dashboard view which allows
you to keep an eye on the big picture, email integration (in two
different flavors), data export to (almost) every format you might
think of, tag grouping for projects and contexts, browser integration
and iCal / Google Calendar / RSS integration.

Now, my offer. Just reply to this thread and get 4 months Premium
Membership for free ! It can be any feedback you might have for us
(even "TaskWriter is ugly !"). I will send you the coupon code by
email as soon as you post your reply.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy

Aug 5, 2009, 11:55:22 AM8/5/09
to 43 Folders
Seems that I forgot to add the link to TaskWriter.

http://www.taskwriter.com

John SJ Anderson

Aug 5, 2009, 1:25:09 PM8/5/09
to 43Fo...@googlegroups.com
> Now, my offer. Just reply to this thread and get 4 months Premium
> Membership for free ! It can be any feedback you might have for us
> (even "TaskWriter is ugly !"). I will send you the coupon code by
> email as soon as you post your reply.

Folks, if you're interested in Katy's offer, please reply DIRECTLY TO
HER, not to the group -- we don't need a bunch of "add me" traffic
moving over the list.

thanks,
john,
aka the list mom.

Mata

Aug 6, 2009, 10:45:54 AM8/6/09
to 43 Folders
I would like to try it out.

Katy

Aug 6, 2009, 11:33:48 AM8/6/09
to 43 Folders
Just to make everything crystal clear on our offer : the discount code
we provide is giving you 4 months (out of 12 months) for free. You
still need to purchase a Premium Membership to use this coupon. In
other words, you can see it as a 33.33% price discount coupon.

Sorry if things were not clear in my first message.

Katy

Timothee

Aug 7, 2009, 4:23:04 AM8/7/09
to 43 Folders
Um, yeah. That wasn't clear at all. Big difference.

I wasn't impressed by the software at all. Really not much there.

-Tim Howland