GTD in Outlook: Jello Dashboard has a new version

druqbar

Feb 28, 2009, 12:38:46 PM2/28/09
to 43 Folders
Three years after my very first message in this group about the first
release of Jello Dashboard, I would like to inform you that there is a
new version of the Dashboard.

Jello Dashboard is a Getting Things Done (GTD) solution for Microsoft
Outlook 2003 and
above. It consists of several javascript files running under a single
web page file.
It can be used in any PC even a locked-down company machine because it
does not need
installation like any common Windows application.

You can use Jello Dashboard as a complete GTD system.

If you are an Outlook user, I would like you to test the new system
and help (like you previously did) to make it better.

http://jello-dashboard.net

Thank you
Nicolas Sivridis