dear

Gez

Aug 26, 2009, 12:59:10 PM8/26/09
to Options...@gmail.com, 1000days-u...@googlegroups.com, 43Fo...@googlegroups.com, acs...@aol.com, merc...@yahoo.co.uk, adrian_...@hotmail.com, adrianm...@gmail.com, ajaib...@yahoo.co.uk, mail...@starbuckk.net, as...@hotmail.com
<DIV>Hello,<BR>
One of my friends bought an iphone from a website:&nbsp; <A
href="http://www.trade-lc.com">www.trade-lc.com</A><BR>
He has got the phone, its quality is very good. And the website is
promoting their products these days, so they have very good price and
big discount now. This website also sells tv,motor,laptop and so on.
The promotion will keep 30 days . if you need, please have a look at
the website. I am sure you will get much surprise. <BR>
Never forget to share good things with us!<BR>
Greetings!
</DIV>

John SJ Anderson

Aug 26, 2009, 4:50:49 PM8/26/09
to 43fo...@googlegroups.com
[snip]

Apologies for the noise, folks -- the poster has been removed from the list.

chrs,
john.