Free To Do List and Project Management Application

Amit

Dec 10, 2008, 8:04:50 PM12/10/08
to 43 Folders
Hi,

We developed an easy to use, online task and project management
application that works with Google Docs and has also been used by
people using GTD.

Manymoon is like Facebook for projects.

Manymoon is free and you can sign-up here:

http://www.manymoon.com

Some of Manymoon's features:
* Private and Shared To Do List.
* Simple enough for project members to use (reduces email traffic).
* User Home Page (view across all projects) as well as a Project Home
Page for each project.
* Works with co-workers, customers and partners.
* Attach Google Docs to your projects and tasks.
* Create a task or project, attach a Google Doc and it is
automatically shared with the people in that task or project.
* Forward emails to Manymoon and they will automatically be converted
into tasks.
* Project members can publish "what they are working on".

We have received great feedback from our customers and think you will
find Manymoon to be very useful. Any feedback or feature suggestions
are appreciated.

Thanks!

indrekthebest

Jan 18, 2009, 7:01:20 PM1/18/09
to 43 Folders
Quite interesting and nice app. Especially I like the ability to work
with Google Docs.
I still prefer www.yutiti.com as it is much easier. Althought it does
not have so much features.

david patrick doran

Jan 18, 2009, 7:26:31 PM1/18/09
to 43Fo...@googlegroups.com
Anybody tried/using Zoho projects?

david patrick doran, ccim
World Head Quarters
612-743-8606

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2009, at 6:01 PM, indrekthebest <indrek...@gmail.com>

A Mueller

Jan 19, 2009, 11:50:03 AM1/19/09
to 43 Folders
Testing Zoho Projects right now, you can test it for a single project
for free. So far so good, fast and fairly intuitive.