[43F Group] RSS-Feeds

TomD

May 11, 2010, 1:02:18 PM5/11/10
to 43 Folders
Hi there,

using both an iphone and a mac/pc results regarding rss-feeds in
serious considerations using google reader as main repository and
hooking an iphone app on the mobile side and ... yeah, here is the
question ... on the other.

Would someone like to recommend something for the mac to sync with
google reader. I've tested gruml but i'm not sure. I used Netnewswire
(nnw) for a long time and like many features (ie delay of refeshes)
but it is a pain to see the problems with rearranging feeds and not to
be able to flag/star between nnw and google reader.

Yours,
Tom

Alexander Mikhnenko

May 11, 2010, 2:46:00 PM5/11/10
to 43fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

It is probably not what you have in mind, but give it a try: http://feedly.com.

Feedly is a free web-based product, which works on top of google reader with significant usability improvements.

Disclosure: I am not working for them.

Cheers, Alex.