sweet! gmail to do list

Dave

Feb 12, 2009, 2:33:05 PM2/12/09
to 43 Folders
http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-in-labs-tasks.html

good stuff, now I don't have to buy the $60 Things from cultured code

Tom Shannon

Feb 12, 2009, 2:50:08 PM2/12/09
to 43Fo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Dave <David...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-in-labs-tasks.html
>
> good stuff, now I don't have to buy the $60 Things from cultured code

Not to be too negative but the functionality is pretty basic in some
ways. For instance, no tags.

I was much more excited about the recent addition of syncing for offline use:

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/07/gmail-and-google-calendar-to-add.html

Cheers,
Tom S.
--
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
- John Lennon

Tom Shannon

Feb 12, 2009, 2:52:41 PM2/12/09
to 43Fo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Tom Shannon <tsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Dave <David...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-in-labs-tasks.html
>>
>> good stuff, now I don't have to buy the $60 Things from cultured code
>
> Not to be too negative but the functionality is pretty basic in some
> ways. For instance, no tags.
>
> I was much more excited about the recent addition of syncing for offline use:
>
> http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/07/gmail-and-google-calendar-to-add.html

This link isn't up to date. Go to settings under gmail and click on
the "Labs" link. The ability to work offline can be enabled there.

Sorry,
Tom

James Burdine

Feb 12, 2009, 9:49:17 PM2/12/09
to 43Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've recently found the Remember The Milk sync to G_Cal. It works great as a task manager!