500Mg Test 300Mg Deca - Deca 300mg week not enough? | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

Battistina Malphurs

Dec 7, 2023, 4:08:24โ€ฏAM12/7/23
to 41jo...@googlegroups.com

12066 posts ยท Joined 2013. #2 ยท Jul 14, 2017. allaboutyou said: HI guys, This is my second cycle, 500mg test and 300mg Deca per week (Dimension). I am on my 6th week and honestly last year when I did Test E and Tbol I had a lot more strenght and better gains. I don't feel the Deca at all.

๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰ VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰

How many mg of Deca with 500mg Test E? (and how many weeks early do you .

When running 500mg testE and 300 deca how do you split the dosage Monday 250mg test 300mg deca Thursday 250mg test Or do you split the deca to

500 mg Test or 300 mg Test and 200 mg Deca : r/PEDs - Reddit

Platinum. Jul 11, 2009. #2. I've got away with 600 deca 1000 test. 700 deca 1200 test. I'd keep test alo higher then deca or you be getting laughed at about limp noodle. new cycle 1/11/12. test 1-10 750. deca 1-10 750. tren 1-8 770.

Test deca eq cycle | MESO-Rx Forum

2,885 Honestly I would not look to AS yet your way to light. You gotta work on that diet you can get to 200 easy.

Test/Deca stack. dosage | MuscleGurus

33. well, i said 11 weeks because there 22cc of test and 22cc of deca and both are 250mg/ml. so that gives 5500 total mg which would yeild 11 weeks @ 250mg. so 400mg deca 500mg test per week, split into two injects, so . 8cc deca and 1cc of test? also, if i am going to mix in some cottonseed oil to help ease the inject, how many cc's would be .

Minimum Effective Dosing for Test/Deca | Anabolic Steroid Forums

DECA-DURABOLIN is the Organon brand name for the injectable steroid can be achieved with 400 mg Deca-Durabolin/week and 500 mg Sustanon/week, Deca 300 test 500, Many people club Deca with a high. First steroid cycle . Want to start my first test enth 300 mg/week and don't want to do another (or at Will probably use HCG 250-500iu/EOD after the .

Second Cycle Options: 500mg Test E or 500mg Test E/300mg Deca - Page 2

Last years meet PR's were 420 High Bar Squat/265 Pause Bench/455 Deadlift (stiff bar) @181. Second Cycle Options: 500mg Test E or 500mg Test E/300mg Deca. The goal of my first cycle was lean mass gain and I gained a net of 8lb (182-190lb) on 4300 calories day with 400mg Test E for 14 weeks pinned 2x/week. Originally, I had planned on going .

Testosterone Enanthate Cycle Guide - Steroid Cycles

Weeks 1-15 - 300mg per week Deca, 500mg per week Test E; Once you are done with your 15 week cycle, continue post cycle with . 5mg/day Arimidex for 4 weeks. Start your PCT 2 weeks after your last Test/Deca injection. You'd use 100mg per day Clomid for 10 days and then 50mg/day Clomid for 10 more days. Advanced Testosterone Enanthate Cycles

ideal deca to test ratio? | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

1. Nandrolone is Great for adding Size and Strength Deca is definitely one steroid that's withstood the test of time, having even been used by bodybuilding legends like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sergio Oliva in the 1960s.

Deca Durabolin 101: All About Nandrolone Decanoate - John Doe Bodybuilding

Nov 27, 2017. #6. To me it depends on where your test dose is. If you run test at 500mg then run the deca at 300mg. If you run test lower (200-300mg) then run the deca at 500-600mg per week. You just have to learn how your body will respond to these compounds and make adjustments.

Deca-Durabolin Cycle (Deca Cycle Guide) - Steroid Cycles

Fact: Testosterone does not need to be ran higher than Deca, but enough needs to be there to counteract possible sides of "Deca dick" (I find 200 mg/week of test to be fine for running with 300 mg/week Deca). Fiction: Deca needs to be ran for very long cycles to see any benefits from it.

300mg test e 300mg deca/1 cycle/ok? - Steroid . com

#1 im running: dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks deca at 500/wk for 12 weeks sust at 600/wk for 12-14 weeks i have been told 500 mg of deca is too much, but, some say its perfect!!!! opinions please!!!! Sweekaters Member Awards 0 Oct 4, 2011 #2 You'll need a dopamine agonist of some sort of you could potentially be in a world of hurt. dustinr334 Banned

A Comprehensive Guide To Deca Cycles - Lee-Jackson

To experience the anabolic properties, a deca durabolin dosage of 200 to 300 mg per week is effective. So, a deca 300 cycle is effective for this purpose. Nevertheless, 400 mg is regarded as the most useful dose for experiencing the best deca cycle results while controlling the side effects. . Test enanthate = 500 mg per week. Deca and Test .

500mg test with 300 or 600mg of deca? | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

Test/Deca stack. dosage | MuscleGurus Forums Anabolic Steroids Steroids Test/Deca stack. dosage JesseTX Mar 28, 2022 J JesseTX Well-known member Mar 28, 2022 #1 I am soon to have a test-e, and deca stack in hand. I am getting both in 400 mg, 10ml bottles. What would be a good suggested dosage qnd frequency for the cycle? Top Rated Sources 1.

Is 500 mg of deca to much???? - AnabolicMinds. com

Although 200mg Deca is not 'high' and with 300 test you should be fine. Id personally run NPP. But up to you. If you dont like Nandrolone, npp will be easier to deal with. I took nands. Didnt like em. DryPotential7661 โ€ข 3 hr. ago. Mentally ill people shouldn't take drugs at all that their doctor did not prescribe.

Dosing 500mg of test C | iSARMS Forums

I've ran 500mg test for half a year then 250 for the other half now I'm trying deca and eq added each at 300mg on top of the test 500mg per week. Just wondering how aggressive to be with ai never really had probs before on 0. 5 mg every 3 days this cycl will probably run 20 weeks

Deca and test dosage | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

EQ Cycle Weeks 1-12; 500 mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate, 1/2 mg Arimadex every other day. Equipoise Post Cycle Therapy: . The highest Hematocrit was 51 when I was on 300mg Test/300mg Tren/300mg Deca/300mg Mast/500mg EQ a few years ago. . My main issue is always lipid profile (Low HDL), maybe because I have been active competing for 13 years .

33 Crazy Deca Durabolin Facts - EliteFitness

15019 Originally Posted by Cratos Thanks for the input man! I'm not on TRT but am strongly considering blasting and cruising as fertility is not an issue for me. I got a vasectomy earlier this year with the birth of my boy.

minimum dose of deca | Evolutionary. org Steroids Research Forums

Increases Muscular Nitrogen Retention This is one of the more effective areas of Deca, even compared with a lot of other powerful steroids.

Second Cycle Options: 500mg Test E or 500mg Test E/300mg Deca

Love test/deca. I like 500mg test e/ 300mg deca. However, deca makes me break out on my forehead so likely you may have some additional acne flare ups. Deca is an awesome compound and can be run low and slow. It will take about a month or so for the deca to hit so I would have no objection to running so Dbol.

Deca 300 test 500. I did use three cycles of test - Tim Croxdale

#1 ยท Jul 29, 2013 Kicking off a 10 week cycle week after, strong food intake and very consistent, don't feel the need to use much than 500mg of pharma test, doesn't change much for me other than I bloat more even on ai and I have only run 4 cycles.

Equipoise 101: All About EQ aka Boldenone Undecylenate

Jun 15, 2022. #14. I would also recommend to split the dosage to have more stable level of test and deca in your body. Monday-Thursday or Monday-Friday. also I prefer not to exceed deca dosage 300mg/week , but I know a lot of guys who like to have deca test ratio 2 to 1 ( for example 600 deca and 300 test) you need to try to understand what is .