Test Npp Primo - NPP vs PRIMO : r/PEDs - Reddit

Battistina Malphurs

Dec 7, 2023, 3:50:39 AM12/7/23
to 41jo...@googlegroups.com

Ok. So I got a bottle of npp kicking around. Kinda wanna just use it. Im currently running 800/mg of primo and 600/mg test e per week. With hcg. Gonna throw in some mast some time soon. Or maybe something else. Not sure yet. Was thinking of throwing In 100/mg npp EOD just for shits and giggles? Thoughts anyone.

🧪🧪🧪 CLICK TO VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP 🧪🧪🧪

Test + NPP + Primo - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

Npp, primo test cycle Going to run a 16 week test primo cycle with a 12 week cycle of npp included in that. Test will be 525 mgs per week. Primo 300 mgs per week and npp 250mgs per week. I will also be taking p5p (if prolactin sides are prevalent), Hawthorne berry extract (for cardiovascular health), multivitamin, salmon oil caps, and nac.

Next Cycle - Test/NPP/Primo? | Steroid Source Talk

486 likes, 3 comments - bodybuildinghubb on December 2, 2023: "HUGE PUSH DAY Swipe Save Share Join the team! Let's get started! @bodybuildinghubb . "

Npp, primo test cycle : r/PEDs - Reddit

Wanted to get some thoughts and possible first hand experience with following cycle Test C, NPP, Primo, EQ, and T-bol I am 35, 6'3, 225, 12% BF, I have experience with everything in this stack but NPP, however have never ran 4 Injectables at once. The most was 3, test, mast, and EQ. I have ran tren, test, with obol kickstart, and a few other heavy stacks. I am looking for lean mass gains and .

Test/mast/npp cycle advice | Underground Body Building Forum

Test primo npp dosages Th3manmurph Sep 20, 2022 T Th3manmurph Newbie Joined Sep 12, 2020 Messages 392 Reaction score 217 Sep 20, 2022 #1 Been cycling for 5 years on and whats a good Test primo npp and proviron stack dosage to run because fuck eq and dhb 808Pump Registered Joined Sep 19, 2022 Messages 289 Reaction score 289 Sep 20, 2022 #2

Bodybuilding • Athletics - Instagram

Test E, NPP, PRIMO. Opinion for a bulk : r/PEDs r/PEDs • 2 yr. ago jackboxer123 NSFW Test E, NPP, PRIMO. Opinion for a bulk Test E @ 300-400mg Primo (lowest dose with benefits please comment below) NPP (lowest dose with benefits please comment below) Goal - Gain as much muscle as possible. what dosages for the NPP/Primo ? Archived post.

Test primo npp dosages | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Im getting ready to start a test/npp/primo cycle here in a few weeks. This will be my first NPP cycle but I have used deca before so not my first run with Nand. I think I am going to start with 400/400/300 Test/Primo/NPP and possibly titrate up depending on results. Aiming for about 14 weeks on cycle. 5'10 195lb about 8-9% bf at the moment.

Primo for growing cycle or NPP | Anabolic Steroid Forums

#1 Originally i was planning on doing a mild blast of 600mg Test C 500mg Primo E But now i'm thinking of adding a small dose of NPP for joint relief, I been out of commission from the gym since early September due to hand injure that occurred 5 weeks into my 700 Test C during the spring.

Test Primo NPP Cycle | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

Test Primo NPP Cycle Dmax889 Dec 8, 2022 D Dmax889 New member Newbies Joined Dec 8, 2022 Messages 2 Dec 8, 2022 #1 I am thinking about trying this cycle next, has anyone ever done this exact cycle? I am looking to lose some fat and build some muscle. Right now I am about 18% body fat.

Forum: Primo/Test E/Npp Cycle ~MarkyWho, 2012 - eroid s

Test and NPP if price is a deciding factor Or Test, primo, and anadrol towards the end. Thoughts? This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 32 comments Best Shogun_232 • 1 yr. ago If mass is your goal, then NPP > Primo by miles 11 ogi3 • 1 yr. ago

TEST, PRIMO and NPP, possibly anavar on some days

Test, NPP, Primo . Think of starting a new cycle like Npp 400mg Primobolan 200mg Test E 300mg My main question would it be a bad idea to pin this twice a week instead of 3. I know 3 times would be more optimal, but just purely out of laziness

Test E, NPP, PRIMO. Opinion for a bulk : r/PEDs - Reddit

Which test should I take with NPP & Primo s. gentz November 23, 2020, 11:38am 9 shak87: As of now test 300 (split in 2 doze per week) NPP 200 (split in 2 dose per week)

3rd cycle: Test, NPP, and Primo? | MESO-Rx Forum

#1 Hey guys just wanted some opinions on my next cycle for growth/lean bulk how is primo for growth I was set on NPP but a friend of mine was pointed in the direction of running primo during his off season my goal is to stay lean all offseason while putting on good amount of weight, I will be completely prepping this whole off season C cheapthreads

Primo/Test P/NPP | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

With 800mg test you will be holding some water for sure. From what I hear primo works best at low bf% so unless I was around 10%bf I would save my money and wait. Now if u were gonna do like 300mg prop 300mg npp 500primo That would make more sense imo but I've nevet ran primo.

Test e/primo/npp? : r/steroids - Reddit

Primo/Test E/Npp Cycle ad Hey just looking for some advice on this cycle im thinking of doing. My stats are 23yo, 6'0", 175lb and around 10%bf. Ive ran primo before at a dose of 400mg/week for 8 weeks and achieved good gains for the length of cycle.

Test C, NPP, EQ, Primo, Turinabol Cycle - T NATION

TEST, PRIMO and NPP, possibly anavar on some days 💊 PEDs 💊 What do you think about this potential "BLAST"? I currently run 200 mg of test cruising with an eighth of a pill of Aromasin 25 mg a WEEK (The 25mg pill split into eights, possibly 3. 15mg? not even 6. 25mg) and feeling perfectly fine; e2 was at 60 pg/ml and lowered it back to 50.

Test, NPP, Primo : r/SteroidsWiki - Reddit

Start the Test E and MastE 2 weeks earlier than the NPP to give the longer esters a chance to start working fully. I don't think you want to run a 16-20 week cycle if you plan to PCT. Consider Test/Mast for 12 weeks and the NPP for 10 weeks. NPP gets pinned EOD (or MWF if you want) so mix the TestE/MastE in on those days too.

Test/Primo/NPP Blast | Underground Body Building Forum

SofaGeorge. New member. Dec 26, 2012. #7. I think primo/test p/npp is the best cycle you can do, I typically stay on for years. I was 3-5 years on around 2002 when I did my first stretch of primo/test p/npp and I saw the best gains I'd seen in years. Now I regularly use fast Esther cycles mixed with 12-24 months of longer Esthers.