q4YoT `We Don't Know Ourselves: A Personal History of Ireland Since 1958 [PDF/EPub] Book by Fintan O'Toole

aren...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2021, 1:53:21 AM11/5/21
to 41959t...@googlegroups.com
Mq4YoT8FsL - Download and read Fintan O'Toole's book We Don't Know Ourselves: A Personal History of Ireland Since 1958 in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book We Don't Know Ourselves: A Personal History of Ireland Since 1958 by Fintan O'Toole.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: The #1 bestselleris a very personal vision of recent Irish history from the year of O'Toole's birth, 1958, down to the present. Ireland has changed almost out of recognition during those decades, and Fintan O'Toole's life coincides with that arc of transformation. The book is a brilliant interweaving of memories (though this is emphatically not a memoir) and engrossing social and historical narrative.Irish TimesMarian Keyes'A clear-eyed, myth-dispelling masterpiece. Engaging, analytical, insightful, fascinating, this is a hugely important book'Colm Tóibín,'Sweeping, authoritative and profoundly intelligent'GuardianDiarmaid Ferriter,Irish TimesPatrick Radden Keefe.'An enthralling, panoramic book ... A deeply absorbing chronicle of the 'known and unknowable' and of the profound transformation of a place'We Don't Know Ourselves.