London Street Photography Festival International Award 正名成功

酥餅

Feb 15, 2011, 11:13:09 PM2/15/11
to 三分鐘護台灣運動
London Street Photography Festival International Award (倫敦街拍節國際獎) 註冊的網頁
在國家欄將台灣列為中國的一省,網友Photo看到後寫了抗議信給主辦單位,已經成功將台灣正名為台灣。這件事再次證明,三分鐘護台灣人人都作得到。

以下是Photo寫的抗議信以及倫敦街拍節主辦單位的回信給大家做參考:

Subject:about country files

Dear all
I tried to sign up my profiles earlier, but I feel very angry because
my country "Taiwan" is shown as"Taiwan, Province of China". It is
totally wrong. It should be shown as "Taiwan" only.

Please correct it ASAP.Thank you.

(對方寄來的第一封回信)
Hi XXXXXXX, thanks for making us aware of this obvious error.I assume
that our web developer has used a default country list from somewhere
and that is where the error lies. Believe me when I say we would never
intentionally offend anyone. I have briefed my developer to change it
as soon as possible, and will email you once done. We look forward to
receiving your entries, kind regards....

(對方寄來的第二封回信)
Hi XXXXXXX, I can confirm that the country drop down list has been
corrected.