Free 3D building maker for Google earth

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Jun 4, 2013, 12:47:16 AM6/4/13
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone help me to get a 3D building maker free, which can upload model to Google Earth.

Google Craig

Jun 4, 2013, 1:01:44 PM6/4/13
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moshiur, unfortunately Building Maker has been retired, but you can use Trimble SketchUp Free to create 3D building models for inclusion in Google Earth.

Best,

     - Craig

Adrian Grozavu

Jun 21, 2013, 3:25:50 AM6/21/13
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
If you need help, I'm offer to create and upload your building in GE. free. If you are interested please, email me!

Google Craig

Jun 21, 2013, 10:45:19 AM6/21/13
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Building Maker has been retired, so it is no longer available, however you can use Trimble SketchUp, which is an excellent Free and Pro 3D modeling tool.

Cheers,

     - Craig

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Jun 21, 2013, 11:02:40 PM6/21/13
to 3D Modeling for Google Earth & Maps on behalf of Adrian Grozavu

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Adrian Grozavu via 3D Modeling for Google Earth & Maps <3dwh+noreply-APn2wQdJc4aSkljY4ae...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
GE

Thanks, Please send me download link

Best Regards,
Moshiur Rahman Masud

Executive ë Information & Communication Technologies ë Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
Level - 11/A ë Sheltech Panthokunjo ë 17 Sukrabad ë West Panthopath ë Dhaka-1217
Regional Expert Reviewer ë Google Map Maker ë Bangladesh
Facebook   Google+

Google Craig

Jun 24, 2013, 11:52:54 AM6/24/13
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moshiur, I did. :) The link is associated with the words Timble SketchUp on the above post. Click them.

Cheers,

    - Craig